School is going great. I completed my first course with a 89 B+. I was a little upset I didn’t earn that A due to a lack of participation on one day but with everything that’s going on I’m pleased with the effort I had time to put in.
The kids and I are getting over a cold after a week of being sick.
Kam gets shots this week and still has a few sniffles going on (as with me) so I’m praying she doesn’t get any worse again.
- The new job for me is going fantastic.
- Mothers day was spent low-key, but very enjoyable.
- My husband finally found employment after almost two months and a roller coaster of events.
- My husband’s new job is in Nashville, Tennessee.
With that being said you understand why I took a break from blogging. Stress galore!!! I also wanted to relax as much as possible and cherish the last few moments we had together as a family unit under the same roof. Me and Bryon have never been seperated for any lengthly period of time so the course of the next year (which we both collaboratively agreed we would commit before determining our next step) will be very difficult I’m sure. We’ve agreed to Skype daily and visit each other every other month at a min. Right now the next time we will see him is in mid June when we meet in Tallahassee for a wedding. My biggest concern has been with Kailyn as she is aware and mentioned her displeasure with her daddy leaving. Enough of this rant as I’m sure there will be many future posts regarding this transition and I dont’ want to continue crying.
My workouts have been non-existant. I’ve been totally in a rut about things.
- I haven’t gained any weight and actually lost 1 pound during April. I will update with my progress in June.
- I plan to resume blogging on the regular or at least when I find time in my ever choatic life.
- I’m very pleased that my blog design and wordpress transfer including coding was completed solely by myself! Even though I won a wordpress transfer service during the Ultimate Blog Party I decided to challenge myself to tackle my fear of WordPress. I did reach out to receive the free year of hosting but everything else I”m proud to say I did! (With that being said I do have a few things to tweak in the upcoming months but so far so good)
- Soooo many things to take care of such as a costly repair for the truck is needed, expenses with Bryon in Nasville as he will eventually need furniture, more work clothes, etc. We have to tent the house in Fl in July. Kailyn needs uniforms for school in August and school supplies. So yea budgeting and well life …… I so have noticed so many new gray hairs popping up. SMH!
Overall in summary my goal is to balance school, work, kids, distance from my husband, blogging, exercise for weightloss … I guess I’m trying to be SUPERMOM or in this case SUPERMILF! Wish me luck!!!